Hello lovely people! Welcome to my blog!
I’m just a 16 year old girl who loves food and wants to share that love with the world! Here are a few little facts about me:
- I’m a homeschooler / culinary student at NOCCA (New Orleans Center for Creative Arts)
- Baking, art, and music are my passions.
- God is my strength.
- I’m a proud whovian and anime nerd.
- I have a pretty wild imagination.
- I’m trying to get out of my picky eating habits and try new foods.
- I try to cook or bake something new every day.
- Bacon and chocolate are two of my favorite things.
- I love cats.
I want to be a chef when I grow up but I still have a lot to do and learn to become chef material. I hope you’ll join me on my journey in this “Culinary Chrysalis”. It might be tough but one day I know I will be a beautiful culinary butterfly!